Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Episode CLVII- 1st Anuual CBH Academy Awards Shitacular


We here at CBH Command have had plenty of Shitaculars in the the past: the one about when Cappy got killed, the one where Sloofus lost his wallet in a hooker, and another one, too. But this Shitacular is special. Please join the CBH boyz (please check local listings for spelling correctness) as they weigh in on shit that no one really cares that much about. Click here to express your displeasure. All derision should be hurled toward thecomicbookhaters at yahoo dot com.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I thought this was a podcast about comics...my bad!

2/17/2009 02:34:00 PM  
Blogger Schooly said...

Well, holy shit. Looked what cat dragged in.

2/17/2009 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

You know, I'm with U-man (not with YOU man...). When you guys said you would be doing some other stuff, I never guessed it would be a 45 minute show on the oscars...
This is the first, FIRST episode of the CBH that I simply could not get all the way through.
But, maybe that's just me, because:
A.Fuck Hollywood
B.Fuck Actors
and C.Fuck about 99.9% of the "films" that come out each year up the ass with a fucking Oscar coated in dried-up Tabasco.
There. I feel better.
But, Hollywood still sucks.

At least, it brought Umbrellaman out. Now if we could irritate him enough to get him on the forum....

2/17/2009 06:08:00 PM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

Hey man, I didn't even listen to any of it. How'd you get that far?

2/17/2009 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

I hunkered down, put my nose to the grindstone, stuck my face in the wind, and smelled butt.
Yeah, I get ya. I hardly listen to a word I say, too.

2/17/2009 09:56:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I liked it.

2/18/2009 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.