Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Episode CLVI- The Dreaded Metacast!


Well, it's happened. We've done a State of the Podcast Address. Listen in as we don't really discuss any comic book shit. But we do talk about some interesting issues confronting the CBH team. Is a format change really in the works? Is Cappy actually hospitalized with a "social disease?" Will the CBH run out of beer money? The horror... THE HORROR!

You don't have to give a shit, but please give a listen, won't you?

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And you thought the smack was a problem!" Brilliant.

2/03/2009 06:07:00 PM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

I can't believe this crap.
Youse guys got a comment DAY ONE (albeit, a LAME one), and I don't get SHIZnit for my Check Yer Haters effort.
And you KNOW, I'm all about the fame, right?
Okay, #1. Disappointed? Yes...until Schooly started talking about Prostitutes.
#2. You guys really phoned this one in (or should I say Scype'd this one in, eh?), but we all know where it's leading. Sure, HATE EVERYTHING, but please, Sloofus, keep talking about comics. Otherwise, it's "PodcastX presents:Check Yer Head...comix". And, that would suck.
#3. You guys mentioned the FBD, but said nothing about me. I'm hurt. Just for that, I'm making fun of you guys AGAIN in CYH11, which I'm posting tonight. Sneak preview link on the forum (THAT'S how you get them, Schooly) in about 15 minutes. Be there.

2/03/2009 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

That's a great image, Umbrellaman. I'll have to get cracking on the next FBD comic. You guys should just post them on this blog like you did before.

2/04/2009 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!!

2/04/2009 06:19:00 PM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

The funniest part is when Green Arrow says "Holy Shit!" That fucking kills me.

2/09/2009 07:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.