Friday, January 09, 2009

CBH Presents Check Yer Head Comix - Episode Nine


Well, folks, It's been an interesting Holiday season. It started out with a nasty little virus that wiped out my HDD. Since episode 9 was obliterated, I just decided to make a little video tour of my studio and comix vault.
I'm no Spielberg, so don't expect Oscar material.

SEE...how my drunk ass lives.
WITNESS...as I stumble around my comix vault, trying not to trip over stacks of comic books
AGONIZE...as you and your co-miserators try to figure out exactly WHAT IS WRONG with me!!
(no comix were harmed in the creation of this video.)

Click here for a visual mindfuck: Linky linky.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Schooly said...

Nice mic. I liked the bamboo plant, too.

1/09/2009 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger Schooly said...

**Banzai- not bamboo.

1/09/2009 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

BONSAI.
Banzai is what you scream when yer flyin' down the waterslide, puss-first.
And, thank you. You are a Gentleman and a Scholar, Schooly.
You ARE...the man.

1/09/2009 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Rick Rottman said...

It's like watching an episode of MTV's Cribs, except it was actually fun to watch and I didn't see a stripper pole.

1/10/2009 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Schooly said...

Stripper pole! I knew it was missing something.

1/10/2009 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

That's downstairs, next to the pool table.

1/10/2009 03:55:00 PM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

A video review episode (a la the video haters or whatever it is called) would be cool, too. If you just want to do a segment let me know and I can add it on to the next video one (whenever that is), but I just got a new Mac so I am not sure if my camera is compatible.

It was a great episode!

1/10/2009 06:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.