Saturday, January 24, 2009

CBH Spring '09: Change!

In honor of our newest president, the Comic Book Haters will be embarking upon a season of Change! for the New Year. Join Schooly G, DJ Sloofus, Umbrellaman, and some surprise guests (from both the past... and future!) in some of the wildest, wackiest, most hilarious Comic Book hi-jinx of all time! Tune in every Tuesday for new episodes, some conveniently delivered in seven-minute doses! Check the Comic Book Haters' s web page often and vigorously. 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're full-on gay.

1/24/2009 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

I love how the link takes you right back to the top of the page. Surreal.

1/25/2009 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger Rick Rottman said...

Thanks guys for posting that link. I used to have the link to your site in my bookmarks, but I accidentally deleted it when I thought the feds were coming to look at my hard drive. Embarrassing!

2/02/2009 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.