Friday, January 16, 2009

CBH Presents Check Yer Head Comix - Episode Ten


Oh no...I can't believe it. I thought the nightmare was over!
It's time to check yer self. EclipsespilcE comes back like a Tsunami. Don't call it a comeback, I been here for a couple minutes.

If I don't mess you up this time, I'm wasting mine. Don't waste yours for a minute more. Score a fat sak of comix and mind bending music and dialogue in this episode of smack you back.

Don't waste a mo', fo. Get it HERE, yo.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Schooly said...

New mic sounds good.

1/16/2009 10:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shock moon
total n utter shock

1/18/2009 01:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol a stalker .... me lmao
now thats funny
itd b nice if u set that shit straight

1/20/2009 12:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for trying... i know what u meant ... u know how to find me when ur ready ... take care n b safe my friend ...

1/20/2009 07:43:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

3 creepy anonymous messages in a row isn't stalker like at all.

1/21/2009 01:08:00 PM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

Perception and perspective are a tricky thing. She's not a stalker. I may very well be an asshole, though.
Then again, perspective is also a very dangerous thing.
Cryptic enough for ya?

2/04/2009 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.