Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Episode LXV - Girls Gone Literate

This time around, the famed Comic Book Haters take a look at Alan Moore's latest work, "Lost Girls." It's ten times more erotic than Halo Jones, and slightly more insipid than Skizz. Did they love it? Did they hate it? Were they aroused, amused or disgusted? In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter what they thought? There's only one way to find out... by clicking on this link. Also this episode, a special report on last weekend's Baltimore Comic-Con by none other than Super-Fan Rick. Face Front, Pilgrims!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys, pack up your stuff and hit the highway. YOU'RE FIRED! I expect you to be cleaned out by lunch time.

-The Boss

9/12/2006 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger Schooly said...

FUCK! I knew this was going to happen. Sloofus, I told you to pick up those fucking buckets. Cappy probably knocked them off the scaffold. FUCK!

9/12/2006 09:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing my segment. It was a blast to hear myself on my favorite podcast on my commute this morning. It was very surreal.

9/13/2006 08:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a little worried that Rick was going to get mad and shut down the podcast halfway through his segment, but I'm glad he didn't. And I thought his segment was good. He should do more of them.

It was interesting to hear you guys take a book seriously (hell, Schooly even READ a book of it) though I wouldn't have minded having Umbrellaman there for laughs.

I did like Sloofus belching in the middle of trying to make a literary point. That moment was pure 'Haters.

9/13/2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

In my defense, the belch was because I was drinking beer.

9/14/2006 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.