Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Episode XCIX- That 70s Podcast


Wow- 99th episode. And you wasted it on two shitty comics from the 70s? What were you thinking? I hope the comics were at least enjoyable. They weren't? What comics did you review? HULK 181?!?! What the fuck was so special about that one? Oh, it was the one with the Wendigo. Anything else? Wolverine? That dude with the claws, right? What was the other comic? Star Wars! I love Star Wars! Oh- the comic sucks? Why? Yeah, I guess Lucas would have made the comic first if it really was a good idea. It wasn't a good idea, eh?

Well, don't worry, Episode XCIX. I already voted for the Schooly Awards. I checked out a previous post for all the details.

You're great, Episode XCIX! I'm glad we became friends. If anyone else wanted to get to know you, I suppose they could click here to listen in. That would be awesome.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I wouldn't have known what Hulk 181 was, but I did know that Wolverine made his first appearance in Hulk and that it was at the end of the issue prior to the famous one.

6/06/2007 07:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must confess, I'm not privy to half the 'information' you two chaps disperse.

6/06/2007 09:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the story of this show which makes me to watch it again and again and finally leads me to Download That 70s show.What else i can say about the show.

8/07/2009 03:51:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is really nice TV Show to download online.

9/17/2010 07:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of tv shows and I always Watch TV Shows Online.

11/08/2010 01:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.