Monday, May 28, 2007

The Cartoon Haters: Episode 1

It's Memorial Day, and the Comic Book Haters crew is remembering everyone who has gone before them. In honor of all those who died in Civil War, the Infinite Crisis, the Korvac Saga, Secret Wars I, Secret Wars II, Secret War, No Man's Land, the Infinity War, War of the Gods, Crisis on Infinite Earths, the Secret Sacred Wars, 52, the Kree-Skrull War, the Clone Wars, the Atlantis Attacks war, the Evolutionary War, House of M, the Contest of Champions, the Extinction Agenda, Total Eclipse, the Great Disaster, the Great Darkness Saga, and anyone who ever tried to read the Filth, we bring you our own travesty: the Cartoon Haters. Join DJ Sloofus, Schooly G, and Umbrellaman, as they cheer a public domain version of Superman on against a pan-continental threat which is fast overtaking our American way of life. Fire up your video iPods and give it a go, Freedom Lovers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Schooly said...

I know everyone has been touched in some way by at least one of those epic wars.

My father served in the Kree-Skrull War and my uncle died in the Secret Wars II.

Godspeed, patriots. Godspeed.

5/28/2007 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I've read The Filth 3 times, which makes me a big damn hero. But, I guess you'll have to take back what you said about me being "discerning".

5/28/2007 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Schooly said...

I just might take back what I said, if I ever find out whatever the fuck The Filth is.

5/29/2007 05:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just crazy about cartoon series and now days I am watching Episodes of Family Guy online. Its my favorite and all time hit cartoon series. Thanks.

1/19/2011 01:23:00 PM  
Blogger amauryons said...

I love to watch cartoon series. I have a huge collection of DVD's of my favorite cartoon shows. My favorite is The Simpsons. I like this show very much.

3/05/2011 12:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.