Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Episode XCVII- Free Comic Day? More Like Free Shit Paper Day.



Good evening. May I present to you a podcast, finely crafted and lovingly produced and hosted by the Internet's two most irritating personalities? I may? Well, then, please enjoy this podcast of the Comic Book Haters, free of charge- though it will cost you about 30 of your precious Earth-minutes. Listen in rapt awe as Schooly and Sloofus discuss the modern era of Supes and Free Comic Book Day 2007.

Don't miss the Pittsburgh ComicCon field report filed by our own SF Rick, owner and proprietor of Bent Corner, teh Interwebs most controversial comic-related blog.

Click here to listen to this superfluous episode! You won't be disappointed! If you are, we are not to be held responsible as we were pretty loaded when we made this episode.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the fuck??!!!! Where is the new episode? This is total bullshit! Fuck Sloofus, Schooly G, Umbrellaman and Warren Ellis as well! All you nerds sicken me.

5/15/2007 02:10:00 AM  
Blogger Rick Rottman said...

That's got to be the finest episode I have ever heard. Truly a feast for the ears. Both of them.

5/15/2007 08:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I pleasured myself to Rick's report?

5/15/2007 08:05:00 PM  
Blogger Schooly said...

Is it wrong that I pleasured myself all over Parasolman's mother's titties? No, it is natural. We are in love.

5/15/2007 09:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I pleasured myself to Gentleman Anger's comments? Yes it is, but at least I can admit it.

5/16/2007 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

What do your wives think of you fucking each-other's mothers?

5/16/2007 09:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.