Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Episode LXXXVII- Is That Freedom Rock? Turn It Up, Man!

Hello, true Haters. We're back and comin' right at you with a fistful of fabulous Frank Miller Fury. Join the Haters this week as they talk about life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and Frank Miller's 300 and Dark Knight Returns.

As the Umbrellaman always says, "Sit back and enjoy the episode. And bring out the crazy Asian bitches! And not the one you gave me last time- 'love me long time,' my ass! I paid for 30 minutes, that's what I expect!"

Is that the Comic Book Haters? Well, click here and turn it up, man!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

You need to sterilize it first or you can get really, really ill.

3/06/2007 06:32:00 PM  
Blogger Schooly said...

What do you mean how do we do it?

3/09/2007 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.