Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Episode CLVIII- Attack of the Comic-con Haters!


Hey, y'all. Have you ever wondered what it would be like if the CBH boys (minus Umbrellaman) visited a comic-con? Have you ever wondered what it would be like if the CBH boys visited the NEW YORK comic- con? How about if they talked about it afterwards?

This episode's highlights:
- Sloofus spills an $8 drink at the entrance of podcast alley
- Schooly plays a bunch of videogames drunk, just like he does every night at his home
- Umbrellaman stays home and pulls his pud because he didn't go to NYCC

Click here to check this shit out, yo.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger eclipsespilce said...

Rad. I got on Cooliris and checked out a bunch of pics while listening, and it was just like I was there!

Unfortunately, I got way too drunk, and ended up sleeping with Supergirl (the big one), and you assholes ditched me after the "incident" with the Black Cat....

How was I to know that tail was real? Cosplay freeks...why do they turn me on???

2/24/2009 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger Schooly said...

You bring up a point I forgot to mention. I thought there would be a lot more anime characters and cosplayers present. I mean, there were a number of them there, I just thought there would be more. Maybe because we went on Friday?

Also, I thought for sure I'd see a Furry or two, but I didn't.

2/24/2009 09:31:00 PM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

No, what I want to know is...can Kevin Smith GET any fatter??
I bet his wife is anorexic, and he is forced to eat her meals...poor guy.
and by the way, I saw the pictures of the Slave Leias, and you guys' standards are WAY to high. Plus, Schooly don't know how to say "y'all" worth a crap.

2/25/2009 06:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those Slave Leias were horrible skanks. I shed my spew upon them.

2/25/2009 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger Schooly said...

I said two of the Leias were okay. The third one should have dressed as Leia in the Boushh disguise. As it was, that bitch looked more like a Gamorrean guard.

And as for my y'all- I've lived in both North Carolina and Nebraska. Both are "y'all" states, the former moreso than the latter. And while I don't claim to be a native "y'all" speaker, I do feel I have the right to use it. Plus, I was born in a (technically)southern state.

2/26/2009 03:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.