Thursday, April 24, 2008

Episode CXXXVII- Skrulltastic!


Listen... I don't think I have much time... they're on to me. If you only knew how I had to smuggle this podcast out of those green bastards' lair... I... I'll never walk the same again. But I know how important this is. So, better late than never, right? RIGHT?!?

Just wipe it off a little. It'll be fine. I wouldn't put it on the dinner table 'til you disinfect it, though.

The Resistance, those of us trying to get to the bottom of this fucking mess, is taking this pretty seriously. Within this podcast is a secret message that, if put in the right hands, might bring those slimy green fucks to their knees.

Listen up as Sloofus and Schooly reveal some important Secret Invasion information (there are spoilers here, people!) Those assholes also talk about Cable- I don't know why- don't they realize there's a fucking INVASION GOING ON!!??!

Click here to join the resistance, if you dare, pussy!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Skrullsational!

4/24/2008 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

Skrullorrhea

4/25/2008 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Superskrullcalifragilisticexpialidocious

4/29/2008 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

Skcrumester Cycle

4/29/2008 05:35:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Female Skrullcumcision

4/29/2008 10:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

F Skrully G!

4/30/2008 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger Rick Rottman said...

Something I don't understand about the whole skrull thing is when a skrull dies it reverts back to it's true skrull self. Couldn't they just cut a digit off someone they suspect of being a skrull and if the baby toe or pinky turns into a skrull baby toe or pinky, they've got their answer. Either way they've got their answer.

They wouldn't even have to cut off the entire pinky. Actually, all they would have to do is a muscle biopsy. Cut a small piece of muscle from the body and it dies.

5/01/2008 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

What you're suggesting is Skrullicide. I refuse to surrender my DNA!!!

5/01/2008 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Rick is trying to make sense out of corporate super-hero comics again.

5/06/2008 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Rick Rottman said...

Brian Dennehy was on 30 Rock last week. I finally got around to watching it. He played the head Teamster. It was a part he was born to play. The first movie I ever remember him being in was Cocoon. He played the space alien.

Schooly's right, he does look like Cable.

5/07/2008 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

Yeah, now that I have seen the pictures, I totally recognize that guy. And he really is a dead match, more or less. That would be great if they made a movie with him in it. I really don't know much about Cable or Dennehey, but it's a great idea.

5/07/2008 03:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.