Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Check Yer Head...Comix- Lucky Turd-een


Are you in the mood for a headache? Well, ME NEITHER. So, remember the show's called "Check Yer Head...Comix". First: we check your head (think HOCKEY), THEN...we talk about Comix. Note the three dots that separate the head thing from the comix thing.
So, load that bowl, pop that top, strip down to yer comfy undies (boxers are more covering, my friends...we don' wanna see yer junk), and get ready for a brag-fest! Happy Birthday, muhmukkahs! Click here to get it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dirk Deberk said...

This isn't so much a "Comment" as it is a "Cummunt" since the sweet, sensual production values of this MP3 made me drop a load (of sperm) all over my chair. I'd have dropped a load in my pants, but I know from having listened to this show that I should never wear pants again. What a mess!

5/06/2009 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

I love how you made sure we knew the load was "sperm". That's the kind of journalism that really tugs at my ass-strings.
High Praise, inDEED. Gracias, carnal.

5/08/2009 09:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great weekend fellas ...
ur show sucked as usual asshole!
(just kidding)
IHWES

5/22/2009 09:40:00 AM  
Blogger eclipsespilce said...

Another satisfied customer!

5/22/2009 09:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.