Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Episode CXV- Ol' Iron Sloof



When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one podcast to drink lots of beer and talk about shitty comics and nerd culture, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires them to declare that comics suck and are deserving of mankind's disdain. This is the record of that disdain.*

Please join Sloofus, Umbrellaman, and Schooly in their declaration of things that suck. For instance, in this episode, the boys review Girls by the Luna brothers and the Iron Man trailer. Also, Sloofus illustrates his knowledge (or lack thereof!) of all things funnybook in a Slings and Arrows Challenge.

And what would an episode be without a listener submission from none other than Fake Peter? It would be a hell of a lot less funny, I tells ya.

So please click here and join in the mayhem. Really, it's more hilarious hijinx than mayhem, though there is a healthy dose of jocularity thrown in for good measure.

*Apologies to Thomas Jefferson, rockin' the swirl in the afterlife, I'm sure. Get down with your bad self, TJ.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I had no interest in the Iron Man movie until I saw the trailer. Just curious Schooly, who are the dozen actors that would be better for the part of Tony Stark? Because I can't think of any.

10/06/2007 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Schooly said...

To be honest, I can't remember who I had in mind when we did that review. I know i had thought of 4 or 5 people. But re-thinking it right now, I'd say that George Clooney could do it- he could play a rich prick pretty well. Johnny Depp was one of the guys I thought about before. And Johnny Depp is actually a pretty good actor.

10/06/2007 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.