Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Episode CXIV- Steve Canyon: Don't Ask, Don't Tell


Doesn't he look just fabulous? What a rakish tilt that hat has! I swear, his swagger is practically obscene; OBSCENE, I tell you!

Well, he looks like a bit of rough trade to me, I don't mind telling you.

Well, I wouldn't kick him out of my cockpit if the ride gets a little turbulent, if you catch my drift!


You're so bad! I'll bet he's got notches on his belt for every bogey he's ever splashed. And I'll bet he's on his third or fourth belt by now!


You're such a bitch, Schooly. Really!


Join the boys as they discuss some gay-ass olde timey comic strip that Sloofus practically shoots a load all over. It's lame as hell but it's short and free. Join us here, won' t you? Members only, please, if you know what I mean...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Steve Canyon makes Chuck Norris look like Brian Peppers.

9/27/2007 09:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man Brian Peppers. That's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time.

9/27/2007 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Schooly said...

And Umbrellaman makes Brian Peppers look like Don Fucking Juan. ZING!

9/27/2007 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.