Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Schooly Gets Ninged

Schooly G, co-host and resident curmudgeon of the venerable Comic Book Haters podcast, was recently spotlighted in an exclusive Ning interview conducted by Doomsday Thingy's Ryan O'Hara. Conducted earlier this week, the feature was constructed to give an inside look at the man who claims to despise comic books, yet dedicates a good portion of his life creating a podcast devoted to them. Click over now to read this worthwhile chronicle of our modern era.

2 Comments:

Blogger Schooly said...

The artist's rendering of me was astoundingly accurate. I shave the middle of my unibrow, though.

8/16/2007 01:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder why I wasn't ask to do an interview. I'll have to check my SPAM folder.

8/17/2007 05:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.