Monday, April 02, 2007

Episode XCI - The Dope Knight Triumphant

Most thought of him as an urban legend; an old tale told to frighten children against the horrors of sobriety. Always enveloped in a cloud of emerald mist, this mysterious captain of cannabis leaves behind him a trail of confusion, delusion, and in one instance, absolution. It's been a long time since he's been seen around these parts, but the Dopefiend is back to bring some green tinted commentary to the Comic Book Haters' podcast. This time around, the boys take a look at fellow Briton Pete Loveday, as well as some questionable webcomics. Click here to enjoy the ride of your life, and be sure to visit the Dopefiend at http://www.dopefiend.co.uk before too long. Tune in Thursday for the second half of DF's weeklong tenure into the land of funnybooks. Also, the countdown to Episode 100 is upon us! Email thecomicbookhaters@yahoo.com to find out how you can join in on the fun.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright! Dope fiend is back!

4/02/2007 09:19:00 PM  
Blogger Schooly said...

And for the record, I like Nataliedee's web comic. Do you think she'll listen? I hope she doesn't hate me. Her husband seems like an alright guy, too.

4/02/2007 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

Stop being such a fucking kissass, Schooly. Those comics were horrible; HORRIBLE! I'm sure they're nice people, but the comics just suck.
-Sloofus

4/03/2007 08:01:00 AM  
Blogger Schooly said...

How can I be a kiss-ass? I don't even know those people!

You're the kiss-ass, ass-kisser, for saying that you think they're nice people.

I'll bet they're total douchebags. I just think their comics didn't get a fair shake, that's all. The inebriated opinions of two Internet celebrities of questionable moral fiber is hardly something that I consider fair.

4/03/2007 04:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're both gay for even discussing this.

4/03/2007 08:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally a voice of reason. Thanks for telling it like it is Dopefiend!!!

4/03/2007 09:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Schooly G with his take on Natalie Dee. I laughed when I looked at Vatican Garage Sale. I didn't just see the image that she drew. I immediately imagined a girl walking around a yard sale looking at stuff from the Vatican. Random high-end Catholic type junk with price tags made from masking tape. This girl didn't see anything she wanted- until she saw the pope hat. I imagined her looking at the masking tape price tag on the pope hat and deciding whether or not the hat was worth it. That made me laugh.

4/04/2007 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

Natalie Dee sucks. The "D" must stand for "Fucking RetardedDDDDD."
-Sloofus

4/04/2007 06:15:00 PM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

I retract my former comments. I am now a fan of her insanity. Dee For Life!!!

-Sloofus

4/05/2007 06:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus christ. the image of her pouring jism on her face literally turned my stomach.

4/05/2007 01:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's another image I didn't want in my mind!

4/06/2007 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Rick Rottman said...

I take back everything I said before. I thought the cartoon was funny. That was before I saw the YouTube video.

Disgusting.

4/07/2007 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.