Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Umbrellaman Presses Cappy!



Lovable oaf Cappy takes some time off from his whirlwind tour of the world to visit with Father Umbrellaman. This, our third, is a special "Comic Book Haters" re-presentation of the episode which caused both the Catholic Church and the Muslim faith to hold hands and chant "Not Just Yet, Lord; Not Just Yet" at a recent 'love-in.' This was originally distributed through the limited-run 'How to Get Away with Sinning: The Umbrellaman Way!" podcast. The Comic Book Haters are proud to help this important recording reach a wider audience. Pride yourself up at this here location.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

First of all, I never sent flowers to Cappy. The closest I ever came to doing anything even remotely like sending flowers to Cappy was the time I sent him a get well card. It pained me to do it, but my wife accidentally bought it when she was picking up Kwanzaa cards at the local Hallmark store. There were were with a get well card and nothing to do with it. I then remembered that Cappy was going to the Philippines for experimental AIDS treatment. I figured I would send him the surplus get well card. My mistake.

I noticed the photo of DJ Sloofus' comic book dungeon. Would you might if I added it to my collection of Star Wars toy collector's cribs? I believe that it is worthy of adding it to my collection.

2/09/2006 08:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are all Korean knock-off figures that I'm waiting to sell for big bucks on eBay. I'm not nerdy enough to actually collect that shit.

-DJ Sloofus

2/09/2006 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

right

2/09/2006 04:53:00 PM  
Blogger The Comic Book Haters said...

Alright, then they're filled with high-grade Opium which was smuggled through customs last week. I'm planning on selling THAT through eBay.

-Sloofus

2/09/2006 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Just where do you think those Star Wars figures are made? Being made in Korea would be an upgrade to the third world shit hole they are most likely made. Being that there are not Star Wars figures hanging on my walls (thank God), I cannot tell. I can tell you where Hell Boy figures are made. I gots lots and lots of them.

Hellboy rocks!

2/09/2006 06:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesn't it feel good to tell the truth?

2/10/2006 02:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.