Saturday, September 06, 2008

The Funnybook Dungeon... Now Open for Business!

After a much-needed rest, the Funnybook Dungeon webcomic has once again returned to the webwaves. Located at http://thefunnybookdungeon.blogspot.com, the series was revived by renowned indie/webcomicker Brad Hodges. His other, less "guilty by association"-ish works can be found at Derivative Comics. This, according to CBH Executor D. Hines Willabie, is merely the beginning of an upcoming Comic Book Haters media assault. "I think it's time," says Willabie. "Yup. I really think it's time."

2 Comments:

Blogger eclipsespilce said...

Yeah! Finally, some ACTION!
So, I've got a couple baseball bats, and I can probably borrow my father-in-law's 12 guage. Who do we attack first?

9/06/2008 02:06:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Family Circus.

9/10/2008 01:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.