Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Episode LXXVI - Take This Hate and Love It

The World's Greatest comic book podcast returns with another installment of shenanigans, high-jinx, and just a touch of derring-do. Plus a shitload of doo-doo. Listen in to the podcast critics are referring to as "Trendsetting," "One of a Kind," "Truly original," and lots of other fictitious ramblings. Zany characters and madcap laughter make up just a portion of the program. Who can deny the greatness of a program that is listened to by those who claim to despise it? Count yourself amongst their ranks by following the provided linkage.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A comic Schooly liked? I'm interested in hearing what my fellow Anonymites think about this.

12/12/2006 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't care for it too much. The art was pretty, but it didn't help to tell the story. I had a hard time following what exactly was going on. If I had it to do over, I would have waited to read this when I had three or four issues to read back to back to back.

I've never read Iron First before. I recognized Luke Cage, but I didn't know who the two woman were. I kind of feel as though this book was written for people that already knew the Iron First story. Iron Fist fans if you will. All six of them.

12/13/2006 12:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's better than the predeccessor, "Wooden Fist." That was just too barbaric for my tastes.

12/14/2006 06:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.