Friday, October 10, 2008

CBH Presents Check Yer Head Comix - Episode Four

Well, here we go again, folks. In rare, rear form tonight, EclipsespilcE winds up his two part love letter to Richard Corben (Platonic, for sure), and makes fun of himself BEFORE you get a chance to (nyahhh...). When asked his opinion of last week's episode, Mr. Corben had this to say:

"Hi [EclipsespilcE],
I appreciate your podcast activities concerning Corben. It is very
flattering and I thank you, but I look forward to your efforts on more
worthy subjects.
Best wishes,
Richard Corben."


FOOL! Your humility is lost on me, Sir! I know not even the meaning of the word! In fact, I've totally lost track of my own train of thought!! Have at thee, with the compendium of yer own work, tossed back at you like a flying cream pie! There's only one stooge on this stage, and it's gotta be me, 'cause I got pie ALL OVER mah face, dangit!

Download this shit right here, sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.